Born on 01/11/1955 in Neuilly Sur Seine (92)
Graduated from the Ecole Supèrieure D'Architecture in Paris with honours
Worked in Guyana and Guadeloupe as a technical aid volunteer for the Société pour l'Equipement du Territoire (S.C.E.T.), and then in private employment.
Moved to Saint-Tropez
Creation of the Architect's firm in Saint-Tropez
Opening of the offices in rue Quaranta
Relocation of the firm to Route des Salins
Areas of business
Villas, hotels, renovations, real estate programs, utilities, outdoor developments...
The François Vieillecroze Architectural firm is ranked 70th among the top 300 Architectural firms in France
D'Architecture N°250 – Dec. 2016/Jan.2017 : rankings by revenue.
The first 300 Architectural firms in France
- Winning proposal for the creation and implementation of a Hôtel de charme "La Bastide De Saint-Tropez"
- Winner of the competition launched by the General Council of the Var for the construction of a Gendarmerie in Saint-Tropez
- Winner of the competition launched by the Municipality of Ramatuelle for the construction of a casino, in partnership with the Groupe Barrière
- Winner of the competition launched by the Municipality of Ramatuelle to design a new plan for redeveloping Pampelonne beach
- Winner of the "Pyramides d’Argent" for the "Le Cœur de la Bouverie" building program in Roquebrune Sur Argens, for COGEDIM.
Winner of the competition launched by the Municipality of La Croix-Valmer to design a complex for infancy, childhood and adolescence around a sustainable development policy, including "High Energy Performance” and 2010 Thermal or bioclimatic regulations.